Our Service Guarantee
We make every attempt to ensure that you are satisfied with your experience at Vanity. In the event that you are not completely satisfied, please let us know at the time of your service or within 48 hours after your service has been performed.
All services are non-refundable but we will be more than happy to schedule a corrective service free of charge.
Right to Refuse Service
Vanity reserves the right to refuse service to anyone demonstrating inappropriate behavior to any member of our staff.
We are happy to return any retail products you purchased within 7 days of original purchase. No cash value is given and an in Salon credit will be issued.
Cancellation and No-Show Policy
If you need to cancel your appointment, please do so more than 24 hours in advance or you will be charged 50% of your booked appointment on your following visit.
Please be courteous to your Stylist and other clients. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment we may have to reschedule your appointment.
Our Children’s Menu is for children under the age of 10. Children over the age of 10 are charged for full price services.
- Gift certificates are valid for up to one year from the date of purchase and must be presented at time of service.
- Copies of gift certificates are not acceptable.
- Please call Vanity concerning lost gift certificates.
- All gift certificates are non-refundable.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash.
- Gift certificates are valid at Vanity only for all products and services available.